This company specializes in supporting SMEs through Fortune 500 organizations with IT managed services, project management, relocation planning and consulting, on-site and dispatch engineers, permanent recruitment, and more.
– Perform and support marketing team in organizing various projects.
– Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
– Conduct pre-employment and on-boarding administration for new hires, including assistance with the HR .
– Perform a variety of clerical and administrative support duties for the Human Resources Department.
– Maintains HR information system records and compiles reports from databases as needed.
– Maintains personnel filing system to ensure timely and accurate filing.
– Perform a variety of general office support duties; make copies; maintain calendar of activities, meetings, and various events for assigned staff; process mail including receiving, sorting, time-stamping, order office supplies; reconciliation of invoices; scanning and emailing of billing information.
– Greet visitors to the station and provide excellent customer service to employees and guests with general questions.
Interest in HR or Marketing Skills preferred.
Looking for someone who supports and adheres to the Company’s customer service, service excellence, and performance standards. Positive and able to multitask.