This company’s mission is to connect the world and make it smaller through the Internet and through e‐commerce. Through their website Japanese users can conveniently bid and buy eBay items as all seller side transactions are handled by them. Japanese buyers can see that all items are in good condition by means of the extensive inspection done in its warehouses located in Los Angeles, London, Dusseldorf and Amsterdam. The company has been an eBay allied partner since 2007 and has since sold more than 2.5 million eBay items on its site.
– Design, develop, implement and troubleshoot web‐based applications that support the day‐to‐day operations of the cross-border, e-commerce service.
– Deliver a wide range of functional enhancements and performance improvements to existing applications as well as create new ones.
– Frontend: HTML5, Smarty, CSS
– Database: Oracle, MySQL
– Frameworks: (PHP) Laravel, Zend; (Java) Struts, Spring
– Operating Systems: Linux
– Version Control: Git, SVN