– To source candidates and support the business development and placement activity of the division
– To understand relevant technical and cultural traits of individuals and organizations to lead to successful placements
– To learn the employment market, gauge industry growth in the economy and keep abreast of immigration and legislation changes impacting the recruitment stratosphere
– To work within a team environment to collaborate ideas, share information and co-broker candidates
– To perform other activities or duties that you may be instructed to carry out from time to time that are reasonably within the scope of your job position and work capabilities
– Basic PC and word processing skills mandatory.
– Open minded, socially conscious, proactive, good listener, achievement focus, fun-loving, never give up attitude