1-20-22 Ebisu Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013 Japan
Tel/Fax (0489)87-xxxx E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position in International business that requires communication skills in Japanese and English.
Summary of Qualifications
- Ability to achieve goals resellers and Web sites
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Communication skills with 6 years of customer service experience
- Effective leadership and organization skills
- Positive thinking, time conscious, and movitated
April 2006 – Present, ICC University, Tokyo, Japan
Degree Expected in March 2010
Economics, Economic Development Specialization
July 2004 – March 2007 Katei-Kyoushi-Center, Osaka, Japan
- Tutored high school students on English, Japanese and Mathematics
- Planned long and short term study schedules for students’ college entrance examination
- Consulted with parents regarding college application process
Summer 1999 Best Hamburger, Osaka, Japan
- Worked as counter worker
Duties include customer relations, meal preparation, cashier, and table and hall clearance.
Volunteer and Activities
July 1997 – June 2000 Girl Scout Japan
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint.
Japanese: Native English: Fluency. Scored 720 on the TOEIC (August 2007)
French and Spanish: Basic reading and writing skills
Member of women’s racquet club at Osaka University of Foreign Studies (May1996 – March 2000)
Selected as Treasurer and performed various duties including recording accounting transactions, collecting membership fees, managing cash flow and maintaining a balanced budget (August 1998 to July 1999).
References are available upon request